Nuffnang

Scroll Down to Check out my Travel Posts over here too!

Monday, March 9, 2015

Venus Run 2015

I signed up for my first all women's run - Venus Run this year with a few other gal friends.  Collection of race pack was done at Kallang Wave Mall - my first time here too!  The collection booths were set up in front of the rock-climbing wall.
The contents in the nice purplish Love, Bonito bag.  Nothing much actually...
My race bib

I love this AWESOME pink top!
Met up with the girls at Stadium MRT at 7am to catch the shuttle bus to the event venue.  A group photo on the stage before the run.
Beautiful morning...
 
  The queue for collection of medals was very slow and in the end, they just distributed the medals without marking on the race bib.
 Yay!  Another finisher medal added to my collection.
Our very colourful running shoes.


After the run, we joined the long queue for the photo booth since there wasn't any other interesting activity.  We just spent our time chit-chatting while queueing.  Each of us got a copy of the following instant print.  Credit:  Imagica Production Facebook Page
We had fun spending the morning meeting up and running together (although different speeds) and we already planned for our next running event - The Meiji Run!!!    

No comments: