Nuffnang

Scroll Down to Check out my Travel Posts over here too!

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Bangkok Trip June 2015 - Flying off to the Land of Smiles :)

During the June holidays, I went for a short 4-day Bangkok trip with my colleagues.  I was in charge of booking the air-tickets and again, I booked the tickets through www.zuji.com.  We decided to take Thai Airways instead of budget airlines as the ticket cost $310 per pax, including all taxes, service fee etc and most importantly, 30kg luggage each.  Our flight (TG402) was scheduled to depart at 7.40am and thus, we were required to reach the airport Terminal One at 5.40am! *Yawnz*

Hubby drove me and one of my colleagues who stayed nearby, to the airport before he went to work.  After checking-in at the airport, we went for breakfast at Killiney.



 Our inflight meal on Thai Airways - I chose Spicy Noodles with Seafood over the usual omelette sausage breakfast set.

 Quite spicy but overall, it was tasty.
Touching down soon after 2 hours... :)

No comments: