Nuffnang

Scroll Down to Check out my Travel Posts over here too!

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Valentine Dinner at Monti at 1-Pavilion @ Fullerton Pavilion

Normally, hubby and I will not deliberately celebrate Valentine's Day outside on the day itself.  This year, I was very lucky to have won a Premium Valentine dinner at Monti, Fullerton Pavilion through an instagram contest from @Quandoo_SG and thus, we had our advanced V-day dinner last Friday. 

Our voucher:

Menu for the Premium Valentine Dinner




We were served with 2 glasses of Veuve Clicquot.  You may request for ice-water for free.
 Bottled Vinegar and Olive Oil for our bread.

Oysters
 All the 3 starters were served for us.

 Risotto with rose petals and champagne

I had lobster for my mains and hubby had wagyu tenderloin with foie gras.







Thanks @Quandoo_SG and @MONTISingapore for the giveaway.  =)

No comments: